(Just bumping this up as a reminder: print sale is still going on!)
I’m getting ready to roll out a print club subscription service, so I’ve been prepping a good deal of my work for printing. In advance of doing that, I’m having a sale on a handful of pieces of mine which have been people’s Flickr and general favorites for a little while. I’ve also created one special print version of a piece that I will only offer up to the general public for the next month.
My print prices will also be going up in January, so I’m doing a last-ditch deal with these, both to do my appreciators a favor and to try and do myself one in terms of trying to raise funds to sustain my own arse and Scarleteen’s tucas as well.
Print prices for these five, for December only, are as follows:
• $35 for one print
• $60 for two prints ($30 ea.)
• $80 for three prints ($27 ea.)
• $125 for all five ($25 ea.)
Shipping for any amount is five bucks, unless you’re out of the US, and then additional charges will apply. All prints are unframed and unmatted. Too, if you’d like to buy more than one and any are gifts, I can send prints you’ve bought as a group to different places. Prints are signed, and it’s up to you if you’d like me to sign on the margin or on the back.
I print on Ilford Galerie Pearl paper with a laser printer, the combination of which creates very rich colors with some lovely light and great staying power. I ship prints via FedEx Ground these days, because UPS irritates the holy hell out of me and I’ve had them wreck things way too often in the past.
If you want to see any of these a little larger, take a look (listed clockwise from the top right corner): • Split 8.5×11″ sheet, actual print size 8×10.5″
• Floral Cradle (special edition) 8.5×11″ sheet, actual print size 7.25×9.25″
• Speculate 8.5×11″ sheet, actual print size 8×10.5″
• Eliza Doolittle’s Blues* 8.5×11″ sheet, actual print size 8×10″
• at home in her hands* 8.5×11″ sheet, actual print size 8×10″
Want in? Here’s the scoop:
1) You just need to email me with the titles and quantities of prints you’d like, and where you’d like them shipped at heatherATheathercorinnaDOTcom.
2) I will invoice you via Paypal, where you may pay me via your Paypal balance or by credit card. Once your payment clears, I’ll prep your print and ship it out to you within a week’s time, so you should have your prints within a week and a half in most cases.
* Both of these are print versions of collage or multimedia pieces.